Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
Buon Natale e buon anno!
Feliz Natal e Feliz Ano Novo!
!Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo! 

I'd love to add greetings in Polish and Russian, but I don't trust my old translations, and I'm afraid to make a similar mistake to the lead priest at my father's church. Every Christmas service, he breaks out his guitar, sings José Felicianos "Feliz Navidad", and proceeds to wish everyone in the congregation a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous Anus. You really have to watch those accents and non-English letters, as I keep trying to tell him... ;D



Festive joy from my favourite webcomic, Brian Patterson's d20 monkey. May all your gaming be merry and bright, and may it be with the best of your family and friends. Have a Happy New Year, too!


P.S. Please send good wishes and/or prayer's Brian's way. He broke his knee getting his Christmas decorations down from his attic a month ago, has had to have surgery, and can't even sit at his desk to draw the comic for most of the next two months. And his gaming-related goodness includes an annual Christmas arc with one of his lead characters proving to be Santa's long-lost son... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment